In case your Lemon Android phone is running slow otherwise you need to sell it, you may reset your mobile if you forget the password or pattern lock, then it’s like a brand-new phone.
You can without problems Hard Reset your android smartphone at no cost. Right here, we additionally provide reset with Google find my device. Please notice that a hard reset deletes all of your data from your smartphone. You will not recover your information like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
Right here are the excellent methods to reset your Lemon mobile. There are numerous methods available to reset your Android mobile. You can try the subsequent methods one by one.
Choose your Mobile
- Lemon P2 Hard Reset
- Lemon P8 Hard Reset
- Lemon P102 Hard Reset
- Lemon Aspire A3 3D Hard Reset
- Lemon P11 Hard Reset
- Lemon P103 Hard Reset
- Lemon T139 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 11 Hard Reset
- LEMON P14 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 2 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 6 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean1 Hard Reset
- Lemon Blaze 504 Hard Reset
- Lemon P5 Hard Reset
- Lemon P9 Hard Reset
- Lemon P100 Hard Reset
- Lemon P101 Hard Reset
- Lemon P7 Hard Reset
- Lemon Aspire A1 Hard Reset
- Lemon P3 Hard Reset
- Lemon P10 Hard Reset
- Lemon Aspire A4 Hard Reset
- Lemon Aspire A2 HD Hard Reset
- Lemon P105 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 101 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 7 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 102 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 2 Pro Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 3 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 5 Hard Reset
- Lemon Ocean 4G Power Hard Reset
- Lemon Blaze Plus Hard Reset
- Lemon Classic 451 Hard Reset
- Lemon Blaze 507 Hard Reset
- Lemon Blaze 502 Hard Reset
A factory reset, additionally referred to as a hard reset or master reset, is an effective, last-resort method of troubleshooting for mobile phones. It’ll restore your smartphone to its original factory settings, erasing all your information in the method. Due to this, it’s important to back up the information before you do a factory reset.
Please bear in mind:– hard reset will delete any and all information on your device; like pics, contacts, messages, apps, and many others. The device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand-new device.
Reset with Google Find My Device
You can also reset your Lemon smartphone with Google find my device. This technique also removes all of your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you couldn’t find it.
- First, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Subsequently, Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the Lemon device reset successfully.
Hard Reset Via Hard Reset
Hard Reset is the best method to reset your Lemon without a password. You could effortlessly format with this method. All information will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any information later.
- First, turn off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up and power button or
- volume down and power button
- Next, release all buttons when you see a Logo.
- Subsequently, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Next, hold down the power button, press and release the Volume + Button.
- After a while you got recovery mode Use Volume — choose the wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to confirm.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Reset completed on your Lemon smartphone.
As soon as the Reset method is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. When you arrive in the Welcome screen, you may pass the setup method by logging in to your Google account, and you can do the restore information process.
Click on the link below to get all the Lemon hard reset methods.
Reset With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You may also wipe data on your Android smartphone.
You can also Reset Gmail, Facebook, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fast boot mode with these tools.
- First, power on your PC or laptop.
- Subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- In this step, Open the Android multi-tools.
- After that, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings — developer’s option — USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button (Volume — and Power Button) on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- Next, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Finally, select number five and press enter to reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
Unlock with Google Smart Lock
Google Smart Lock gives you manage over when and where you need to unlock your device. Smart Lock allows you to keep your device unlocked while it is on you, add locations where your device stays unlocked, and add Bluetooth devices that will keep your device unlocked even as they may be connected.
Google Smart Lock features
- On-body Detection
- Trusted Devices
- Trusted Places
- Voice Match & Trusted Face
Smart Lock for Android automatically keeps your smartphone or tablet locked when it is not with you, and unlocked when your device is safe. You can select to have Android unlock primarily based on Bluetooth or NFC connections, trusted locations when you’re carrying your device with you, or when it recognizes your face or your voice.
Unlock With Backup PIN or Google Account
On every occasion, you set up a security lock using face unlock, face and voice, or pattern option, you will be prompted to set up a backup pin as well. If your device fails to recognize your face and/or voice otherwise you forget your pattern, the backup pin will be used to get past your screen lock.
Therefore, a backup unlocks PIN or pattern, as the name indicates, is a PIN on which you could fall back when you forget your screen lock or your device does not recognize you.
You can additionally unlock any Android mobile with Google account. You need to add your Google account to your smartphone to unlock with this method.
- First, power on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your smartphone.
- You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Subsequently, you should be able to enter your Google account login.
- Sooner or later, Your smartphone should now be unlocked.
The easiest manner to factory reset your mobile is through the settings menu. If you can get the right of entry to the smartphone content, you may do formatting and factory reset methods using your device’s factory data reset menu.
If you know your smartphone password, you may use this method.
- First, power on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, click on the Backup and Reset option.
- Now select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Subsequently, choose the Reset phone option.
- If you want to delete portable storage information, tap on the Erase everything.
- Reset completed to your smartphone.
Click on the link below to get all the Lemon factory reset methods.