Google find My device internet app lets in customers to change the lock screen PIN. this is frequently no longer an choice. Now, find my device to find the smartphone or tablet using the online or a few different device, and send a message to the screen when a person finds your lost device.
You can also unlock your smartphone with Google find my device. This technique also removes all of your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you couldn’t find it.
You may additionally view the remaining battery life of your phone and the Wi Fi community connected to it. There are one-of-a-kind approaches to trace a out of place Android smartphone, however, find My device is that the easiest option, and it’ll be enabled on all phones outdoor the box.
- Find my device on
- Location turned on
- Signed in to a Google Account
- Connected to mobile data or WiFi
- Device Powered On
Locate your phone
If you lose your phone, you’ll locate it remotely through the find My device website. you would like to check in to the Google Account wont to determined out find My device. this could take a couple of seconds, however, the service needs to be ready to track your smartphone
- First of all, Visit the Find My device website.
- In this step, sign in to your Google account.
- Then, check if your device is visible.
Google My Device Options
- In case your smartphone is off, turn it on.
- Open your laptop or computer and connect with the internet.
- In the browser, visit the Google My device web web page.
- In this step, log in with a google account on an Android smartphone.
- Then you definitely’ll see 3 different options [Play Sound, Lock, and Erase].
Play Sound – tap at the Play Sound option, you may ring your phone. stop your mobile ringing, press stop option
Lock – Lock your lost device, set or change your password and show the message at the remaining screen to help those who have determined your lost device.
- Tap on the secure device option.
- Subsequently, it’ll display the recovery message and phone number.
- In this step, type recovery message and phone number
- Ultimately, pick out the secure device option.
Erase – pick this feature to Reset your Android smartphone. those methods Reset to delete all of your mobile information, Like Settings, Google account, machine and app facts, Downloaded apps, music, pictures
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Subsequently, Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the device unlocked successfully.
You’ll be requested to sign up to your Google Account earlier than the erasing process starts offevolved.