In case your Doogee Android phone is running slow otherwise you need to sell it, you may reset your mobile if you forget the password or pattern lock, then it’s like a brand-new phone.
You can without problems Hard Reset your android smartphone at no cost. Right here, we additionally provide reset with Google find my device. Please notice that a hard reset deletes all of your data from your smartphone. You will not recover your information like apps, contacts, and files, etc.
Right here are the excellent methods to reset your Doogee mobile. There are numerous methods available to reset your Android mobile. You can try the subsequent methods one by one.
Choose your Mobile
- Doogee Y300 Hard Reset
- Doogee Y200 Hard Reset
- Doogee X6 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee X6 Hard Reset
- Doogee X5S Hard Reset
- Doogee X5 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee X5 Max Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee X5 Max Hard Reset
- Doogee X3 Hard Reset
- Doogee Voyager2 DG310 Hard Reset
- Doogee Voyager DG300 Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Plus Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia2 Y100 Hard Reset
- Doogee Valencia DG800 Hard Reset
- Doogee Turbo2 DG900 Hard Reset
- Doogee Turbo mini F1 Hard Reset
- Doogee Turbo DG2014 Hard Reset
- Doogee Titans2 DG700 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Titans2 DG700 Hard Reset
- Doogee Titans DG150 Hard Reset
- Doogee T6 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee T6 Hard Reset
- Doogee T3 Hard Reset
- Doogee S6000 Hard Reset
- Doogee Rainbow DG210 Hard Reset
- Doogee Pixels DG350 Hard Reset
- Doogee Nova Y100X Hard Reset
- Doogee Moon DG130 Hard Reset
- Doogee Mint DG330 Hard Reset
- Doogee Max DG650S Hard Reset
- Doogee Max DG650 Hard Reset
- Doogee Leo DG280 Hard Reset
- Doogee Latte DG450 Hard Reset
- Doogee Kissme DG580 Hard Reset
- Doogee Iron Bone DG750 Hard Reset
- Doogee Ibiza F2 Hard Reset
- Doogee Hotwind DG200 Hard Reset
- Doogee Hitman DG850 Hard Reset
- Doogee Galicia X5 Hard Reset
- Doogee Find DG510 Hard Reset
- Doogee F7 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee F7 Hard Reset
- Doogee F5 Hard Reset
- Doogee F3 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee Discovery DG500C Hard Reset
- Doogee Discovery DG500 Hard Reset
- Doogee DG320 Hard Reset
- Doogee Dagger DG550 Hard Reset
- Doogee Collo3 DG110 Hard Reset
- Doogee Collo DG100 Hard Reset
- Doogee Collo 2 DG120 Hard Reset
- Doogee Bigboy DG600 Hard Reset
- Doogee S60 Hard Reset
- Doogee S60 Lite Hard Reset
- Doogee X95 Hard Reset
- Doogee S96 Pro Hard Reset
- Doogee S88 Pro Hard Reset
A factory reset, additionally referred to as a hard reset or master reset, is an effective, last-resort method of troubleshooting for mobile phones. It’ll restore your smartphone to its original factory settings, erasing all your information in the method. Due to this, it’s important to back up the information before you do a factory reset.
Please bear in mind:– hard reset will delete any and all information on your device; like pics, contacts, messages, apps, and many others. The device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand-new device.
Reset with Google Find My Device
You can also reset your Doogee smartphone with Google find my device. This technique also removes all of your Android smartphone data. After your device has been erased, you couldn’t find it.
- First, open any browser and search for Google find my device.
- Then, log out of your computer account and log in with your smartphone account.
- Next, you’ll find three options on the screen, play sound, secure device, and Erase device.
- In this step, select the Erase device option.
- Subsequently, Choose the Erase all data option.
- After that, Confirm Erase option.
- It will wipe all your data from your smartphone.
- In the end, the Doogee device reset successfully.
Hard Reset Via Hard Reset
Hard Reset is the best method to reset your Doogee without a password. You could effortlessly format with this method. All information will be deleted after a hard reset, You can not recover any information later.
- First, turn off your device and wait some time.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up and power button or
- volume down and power button
- Next, release all buttons when you see a Logo.
- Subsequently, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Next, hold down the power button, press and release the Volume + Button.
- After a while you got recovery mode Use Volume — choose the wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to confirm.
- Then, select the option Yes.
- After that, select the Reboot system now option.
- Reset completed on your Doogee smartphone.
As soon as the Reset method is complete, your device will automatically restart and the primary opening can be a piece longer than usual. When you arrive in the Welcome screen, you may pass the setup method by logging in to your Google account, and you can do the restore information process.
Click on the link below to get all the Doogee hard reset methods.
Reset With Android Multi tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You may also wipe data on your Android smartphone.
You can also Reset Gmail, Facebook, and Gesture lock on normal mode and fast boot mode with these tools.
- First, power on your PC or laptop.
- Subsequent, download the Android Multi tools.
- In this step, Open the Android multi-tools.
- After that, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
- Settings — developer’s option — USB Debugging.
- Now hold down the Volume + and Power Button (Volume — and Power Button) on your smartphone.
- Subsequently, you may see the Android boot mode on your smartphone display.
- Next, connect your mobile to your PC through USB.
- Finally, select number five and press enter to reset your Android smartphone.
- Reset completed on your Android smartphone with Android tools.
Unlock with Google Smart Lock
Google Smart Lock gives you manage over when and where you need to unlock your device. Smart Lock allows you to keep your device unlocked while it is on you, add locations where your device stays unlocked, and add Bluetooth devices that will keep your device unlocked even as they may be connected.
Google Smart Lock features
- On-body Detection
- Trusted Devices
- Trusted Places
- Voice Match & Trusted Face
Smart Lock for Android automatically keeps your smartphone or tablet locked when it is not with you, and unlocked when your device is safe. You can select to have Android unlock primarily based on Bluetooth or NFC connections, trusted locations when you’re carrying your device with you, or when it recognizes your face or your voice.
Unlock With Backup PIN or Google Account
On every occasion, you set up a security lock using face unlock, face and voice, or pattern option, you will be prompted to set up a backup pin as well. If your device fails to recognize your face and/or voice otherwise you forget your pattern, the backup pin will be used to get past your screen lock.
Therefore, a backup unlocks PIN or pattern, as the name indicates, is a PIN on which you could fall back when you forget your screen lock or your device does not recognize you.
You can additionally unlock any Android mobile with Google account. You need to add your Google account to your smartphone to unlock with this method.
- First, power on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your smartphone.
- You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Subsequently, you should be able to enter your Google account login.
- Sooner or later, Your smartphone should now be unlocked.
The easiest manner to factory reset your mobile is through the settings menu. If you can get the right of entry to the smartphone content, you may do formatting and factory reset methods using your device’s factory data reset menu.
If you know your smartphone password, you may use this method.
- First, power on your smartphone by pressing the power button.
- Then, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, click on the Backup and Reset option.
- Now select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Subsequently, choose the Reset phone option.
- If you want to delete portable storage information, tap on the Erase everything.
- Reset completed to your smartphone.
Click on the link below to get all the Doogee factory reset methods.